- We encourage you to call our office before seeking medical care elsewhere to ensure your continuity of care is maintained.
- We will provide emergency appointments daily so you can be seen on the same business day for urgent issues.
- In the event that you need to be seen when your family physician is not available, a colleague will be available to see you for urgent issues.
If you need to be seen by a physician outside of our office hours:
- Call 905-815-9177 to be directed to the on-call physician’s office providing care from 5pm to 8pm Monday to Friday
- Attend the Urgent Care Centre (150 Sherway Drive - across from Sherway Gardens, Etobicoke) open 8am to 10pm seven days per week
- Go to the Trillium Family Care Centre Kidz Clinic (Trillium Hospital Main Site - 100 Queensway West - next to the Emergency Department) 905-848-7174 Provides care for children 6pm to 9pm Monday to Friday and 2pm to 5pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays (closed Christmas Day)
- Always go to the nearest Emergency Department for medical emergencies